The workshop aims to explore the intersection of Biomedical Engineering and Biological Sciences, and how these fields can work together to drive progress and innovation in the healthcare sector. The focus will be on the role of Biomedical Engineering in Biological Advances, and how this technology can be used to improve healthcare outcomes and advance medical research.
1. To provide a venue for researchers and specialists in Biology and related sciences to communicate their knowledge and research findings.
2. To promote partnerships and networking opportunities between researchers and subject matter specialists.
3. To provide a forum for the discussion of current trends and challenges in the field of biomedical engineering
4. To provide a platform for the presentation of new research findings and developments in this field.
Outcome(s) of the workshop:
By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
1. Greater comprehension of the present status of research and development in the field of Biology.
2. The establishment of new partnerships and networking opportunities between researchers and field specialists.
3. The determination of new research directions and future research fields.
4. The distribution of fresh findings and breakthroughs in research.